Project 4: Visual Sequential Narrative Progress



  I decided for this project that I wanted to take the route of almost a comic strip but through a mixture of illustrations and pictures, and no words. The moon starts out as normal but in the eyes of a hungry passerby quickly turns into a late night stack, a cookie. I have not completely finished the whole narrative, specifically how it ends. I really like the direction it is going however and may end up picking a color or picture to put in the background of the entire narrative. 
 

Comments

  1. I love that you took a more literal approach to this assignment and am really excited for what you decide to do with the final image! I love that it's a mixture of art and image, this is for sure something that I would see on a poster walking down the street or something, 10/10!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts