Project 3: Progress

 


I have had sort of a rough start of knowing where to begin with this project. I couldn't grasp what kind of cycle I wanted to represent or what this project meant to me. Just recently I have begin buying plants, taking care of them and then discarding of them when they begin to whither away. It had me thinking of the plant life cycle and they way that it has become apart of my everyday life. 

My first draft shows the start of a plants' life from seed to shriveled up/dead with the dead being in black and white. It also include the hand in the background to show how the nurturer is an integral part of the cycle as well.

Comments

  1. I like the connection you've created between plant and human here with blending the plants into the hand. For many plants, we are a part of their lifecycle, and this image captures that very well. I'm excited to see what else you can do with this idea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts